Open practice at Speedworld - LOORRS track!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Hey everyone - there will be open practice this weekend at Speedworlds offroad track (10/3 and 10/4) - it's $100 a day on a very fun track! There will be a lot of trucks/buggies/UTV's etc out there getting ready for LOORRS, so should be fun to watch as well.

We will be out there both days putting some good laps on the SR1, along with some other UTV peeps! Hope to see some of you there! :)

dang, must be nice to practice on the track just a couple weeks before we race there, I am jealous! lol

Rog

It's only a 5 hour drive, Rog! We do it all the time! ;)

We will try to get some vid this time....we should have plenty of time to do it - as long as I don't forget the camera again!

That's a great idea, but I have a sneaking suspicion I wouldn't fit in the seat!

Lol! Oh hey - flyer says practice for UTV's is only $50 day - so....can't beat that! ;)

When I talked to Dan he said between 8am and 2 pm each day.....

We will actually be racing Whiplash on Saturday, then heading over to Speedworld after that to spend the night/run on Sunday at Speedworld!

Austin you must of not read the fine print, it says "no kawasaki is allowed any test time, no exceptions." :rolleyes:Hahahah well whoever goes can hopefully bring back some track pics.

Austin you must of not read the fine print, it says "no kawasaki is allowed any test time, no exceptions." :rolleyes:Hahahah well whoever goes can hopefully bring back some track pics.

haha rj i need all the practice i can get lol u know that im not a m4sx champ like you.:( lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back