Official UTVUnderground 2013 DuneFest Updates

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
It's about to go down here in Winchester Bay at Dune Fest. Ill post photos as much as I can to keep you guys entertained at home.

apa2y9u7.jpg

All things aside. This place is really cool. It's like Glamis and a forest on the ocean had a baby!! So much fun! Jumps and whoops and hill climbs everywhere!!! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Looks like a good time fosho.. Just get that XP1K back home and lets gettem on the line buddy....lol...

Good pics Joey! Yea I went there years ago and it is legit for sure. Its somewhere I will be going back to soon. The scenery is so cool. I remember just looking down shoots of sand into the forest and over looking the 101 with a lake in the background, its beautiful.

XP900 turbo vs XP1000...

[ame]http://youtu.be/kkOYxh8PuzU[/ame]

Last edited:
That's RJ racing in the 1000!! Polaris gave UTVUnderground 2 1000's to race so we put Chad Ragland in one and RJ in the other. They both lost the race to that turbo car which had gobs of power. Chad took 2nd and RJ took 3rd.

rubavytu.jpg

esuza4yz.jpg

udujehyz.jpg

hagusy6a.jpg

yma3epa6.jpg

5ady3ave.jpg

That's RJ racing in the 1000!! Polaris gave UTVUnderground 2 1000's to race so we put Chad Ragland in one and RJ in the other. They both lost the race to that turbo car which had gobs of power. Chad took 2nd and RJ took 3rd.

rubavytu.jpg

esuza4yz.jpg

udujehyz.jpg

hagusy6a.jpg

yma3epa6.jpg

5ady3ave.jpg

When you consider thats a turbo 900...thats impressive. The 1000 was on his ass

UTVUndergrounds Black Mamba took 1st in the DuneFest Show and Show competition!! Probably won't see that on RzR forums either lol

te6ara8a.jpg

yhu8a3ud.jpg

here7yse.jpg

6a6yqame.jpg

RJ and I did some drag racing in the 1000. We couldn't find anyone to step up but Committed Performance did race us in their XP4 with Stage 1 motor kit. It ran good but the 1000 remained undefeated.

6a6yqame.jpg

RJ and I did some drag racing in the 1000. We couldn't find anyone to step up but Committed Performance did race us in their XP4 with Stage 1 motor kit. It ran good but the 1000 remained undefeated.

No Mavs to run against? that would have been cool to see. I'ldve stepped up. . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back