new

Welcome Skeeter! Glad to see you here in the Underground! Lets see some pics of your ride!

hey all nice site ! just wanting to know how maney of you guys have been kicked out of the other fourm
i take it the other fourm is run by a bunch of i wont say it , banned then un banned then banned then baanned ... i had it with them guys , looks like i will be coming to glamis after all i cant wait to meet the mods from over there :mad::mad::mad: :eek::eek::eek:
ever seen a pissed off Skeeter LOL :D:D:D

You are welcome here Skeeter....I was banned over there for calling Frank out for starting all this outlandish rumors about the 2011 RZR. Apparently your either with them or against them? lol

looks like a bunch of a holes to me im just glad there are others like me getting banned for telling the truth ~!:eek:
i cant wait to meet them in person !
we will see then how fast there rzr is when its runnin AWAY FROM ME ! :D

looks like a bunch of a holes to me im just glad there are others like me getting banned for telling the truth ~!:eek:
i cant wait to meet them in person !
we will see then how fast there rzr is when its runnin AWAY FROM ME ! :D
i just couldnt figger out why frank is following me aroud the fourms ??? i guess to make more trouble ? i joined all the otheres and then frank joined ? mabe hes in LOVE ?????;)
or just ____ !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back