new utv/trophy kart race series coming to socal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorrs-racing

hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know about a new utv/trophy kart race series that’s coming called SCORRS. it will be featuring the best utv/trophy kart track around. a racing series built for racers by racers I will post the flyer with rules in the coming months just wanted to get the word out every utv is welcome from stock to a turbo Weber rzr or any street bike powered utv we have a spot for you I can be reached by email at info@scorrsracing.com if you have any questions and i am not with norrs in anyway just wanted to clear anything up
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->
progress.gif

welcome and good luck with that endeavor. this is the best site for any kind of UTV racing!

thanks for posting.....details on classes and location is a MUST!

oh and if you were associated with NORRS and anyone found out it would be the end of SCORRS...lol

Any info on this series yet? Who is SCORRS? What is SCORRS? If we dont get any info we will have to remove this as I dont want another NORRS situation...

Any info on this series yet? Who is SCORRS? What is SCORRS? If we dont get any info we will have to remove this as I dont want another NORRS situation...

Remove it Joey.
I have sent several emails for info to see if I would include them on TrophyKartRacing.com - no real responce. Until I see a real deal, I will not post them up. NORRS suckered me in (we were on our way to AV) - not gonna happen again.
Or better yet - leave it here so people can see who else is in the "bin"
The SCORRS=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back