Yamaha msr700 o8 rhino

msr700

here are some pics of my four seater if i can post them
Picture585.jpg

Picture578.jpg

Picture580.jpg

Picture579.jpg

sweet it worked on the first try! all i need now is a utvunderground sticker on it. well shocks and clutch, motor work etc.

JOEY hook this guy up with some of those UTVUG sticks. I have some of the small ones on my ride now, the big ones didnt look right with the paint.Rhino looks good so far you have a good start going man whats next on the list

JOEY hook this guy up with some of those UTVUG sticks. I have some of the small ones on my ride now, the big ones didnt look right with the paint.Rhino looks good so far you have a good start going man whats next on the list
socks are next for sure.. i can only go as fast as the ride will let me. then clutch,all that good stuff. once all that stuff is done i might break down and put on lt.

well the list is going to be fun, but not as fun as just riding with other people that have the same twisted passion to throw money at these things like everyone on this site have LOL I went the cheap way and got it almost done

We will lace you up with the decals but first you got to tell me wtf happened to your panels?

I know when we get stuff powder coated if the grinding marks are corse they will show up, so you might want to hit them with a DA and some fine sand paper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back