Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

Miller Jeep trail is a lot of fun. Should be no problem for a sxs. I have not been up there in years.
Come on Sand Shark, Ditch those paddle tires and lets get that thing dirty!! Lets talk Ryan into pulling out his Teryx and well all go camp for a night and go for a ride. What do you say?:D

Another pic of trail head and staging area
1954-lwood04small-1.jpg

1953-lwood16small-1.jpg
If this happens to you,..make sure you exit the vehicle for a tire inspection and let the driver know this is the last time you agree to a "leisurely Sunday" mountain run....

Headin up to Frazier today to find out about camping options and will take some pics for you guys

1953-lwood16small-1.jpg
If this happens to you,..make sure you exit the vehicle for a tire inspection and let the driver know this is the last time you agree to a "leisurely Sunday" mountain run....

Ya know she's screaming at him "I told you to go to the right dumb azz" :D

Ya know she's screaming at him "I told you to go to the right dumb azz" :D

And then He said, I wish I had a great group of people I could ride with and laugh about this Chit with (HMMMMMMMMMMMM La Familia)

Come on Sand Shark, Ditch those paddle tires and lets get that thing dirty!! Lets talk Ryan into pulling out his Teryx and well all go camp for a night and go for a ride. What do you say?:D

Paddle tires are coming off this weekend. Going to do a day trip to Jawbone next Saturday. Taking the rhino up Miller Jeep trail would be fun.

If Ryan does not have a race that weekend I think we can convince him to go. Do we get to sleep in your Motorhome?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back