Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Alamo Mountian
Saturday, June 11th....We will ride at 9:00a.m.

1. Trukndave (Day ride...maybe tenting Saturday night)
2. RZRLUVR. ( Camping Saturday night )
3. Grumpysrzr4
4.Onerich
5. Mike B (Teryx)
6. Class51600 (Day ride) Can't wait to see your new rzr4 Ernesto!!
7. rzrgil. (Camping Sat. night)
8.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> JohnRZRS (In spirit)<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Jesse, sorry you can't make it. We will take plenty of pics. I will re-con the staging area this weekend for everyone and post up the info. Dave

Don't know if I can make it the 11, but can you check to see if I can take my MoHo + Trailer ;-)

I THINK THIS WOULD BE A FUN RIDE. WE WILL BE TRASHED AFTER THE ROBERT ROSAS RIDE SO IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD WAIT A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THIS RIDE.

DD, come ride with us. The 11th gives you two weeks to rest up!! Then you can check this one off your "All the trails I've always wanted to do" list. :D

Can you guys feel the excitement and we still haven't talked about food yet.

Other peoples adventurs on the Miller...
1934-img-9265-1.jpg

it is a pretty level dirt road . so you should be able to get the hauler in there ...

But it has been some time since i have been in that way and you know how the crazy rains we have had .

I think Dave is going to check it out this weekend
which is probably a good idea ,,,then we will know for sure ...

It will be very tough get a hauler in there because they have a gate that is very tight and small. You can always park near the hwy on the dirt room where they is plenty of room and drive your UTV down the dirt road.

There is a Flying J truck stop next to the 5 freeway on the road leading to our destination if you need an RV dump, Very convenient

Flying J
<!-- Visit Website
-->(I-5 Frazier Park Exit 205)
42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd
Frazier Park ( Area), CA 93243
Phone: (661) 248-2600

It will be very tough get a hauler in there because they have a gate that is very tight and small. You can always park near the hwy on the dirt room where they is plenty of room and drive your UTV down the dirt road.

We will find a way. There are some close by campgrounds with roads that connect to the staging area, I just need to find the right place when I go up there Saturday to check it out. We will be sharing the trail for sure, as many people use this trail out of Gorman for a challenging ride. I also checked with local 4wheel club events, and a Toyota Tacoma club will be staging out for this ride at 10:00am. We will probably run into them on the way back............

Dave your rocking on the info bro keeping it coming o-ya what are we gonna eat ? :D:D
Dave look up chuchupete camp ground It's just down from the ranger Station on trail 8n04 off of lockwood valley road I don't know tho

Dave your rocking on the info bro keeping it coming o-ya what are we gonna eat ? :D:D
Dave look up chuchupete camp ground It's just down from the ranger Station on trail 8n04 off of lockwood valley road I don't know tho

Thanks Rich. Mike (RedRZR) called me to go with me Saturday. We will check out chuchupete camp and take some pics while we are up there scouting around. I might actually go up on Friday night the 10th to camp for two nights with my trailer this time, we will see. Me and RedRzr will check back in this weekend to give everyone the 411........Let me think about the food thing for Saturday night after the ride:)

Thanks Rich. Mike (RedRZR) called me to go with me Saturday. We will check out chuchupete camp and take some pics while we are up there scouting around. I might actually go up on Friday night the 10th to camp for two nights with my trailer this time, we will see. Me and RedRzr will check back in this weekend to give everyone the 411........Let me think about the food thing for Saturday night after the ride:)

Hey I'm just messing around about the food ,you and mike have fun.

Hey Dave,
No spooning with Mike during the day! At least wait till sundown:eek:
Good luck! Hope ya find us a cool place to stage and camp:) I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out! I feel like it's X-Mass Eve:D

Hey Dave,
No spooning with Mike during the day! At least wait till sundown:eek:
Good luck! Hope ya find us a cool place to stage and camp:) I'm on pins and needles waiting to find out! I feel like it's X-Mass Eve:D

Me too!! I love the anticipation of going on a ride where I've never been before!! Does this mean I get to be the "Trail Boss"? You guys know by now I get lost easily;) I really liked the Miller canyon ride,...that was awesome!! Can't wait to do that one again too........If RedRZR tries to spoon me, I keep a travel can of pepper spray in my truck......I only spoon with Cisco:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back