Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

I THINK THIS WOULD BE A FUN RIDE. WE WILL BE TRASHED AFTER THE ROBERT ROSAS RIDE SO IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD WAIT A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THIS RIDE.

I THINK THIS WOULD BE A FUN RIDE. WE WILL BE TRASHED AFTER THE ROBERT ROSAS RIDE SO IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD WAIT A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THIS RIDE.

Good point DD:)
Hey Super Dave, How about the weekend of June 17 & 18? We can make it a Birth-Day Bash:D

I wish I could do the 17th, but unfortunately I am doing a local camping trip up at Pismo with some of my wifes family. BTW, I spoke with a ranger, and he said this is an trail for all comers. You can even take the road from Alamo mountain back down into gorman on a UTV. But once you cross Piru creek at the bottom of Alamo, you have to be street legal. Maybe weekend of 10th?

This looks like an awsome ride. Set it up....25th looks good...I cant camp but ill have to drive up early. Make sure you post the start time so I can make sure we leave early enough.

OK, it looks like the 11th with start time of 9:00am. I will wait til tomorrow to finalize date. George RZRluvr is gonna call the park ranger to find out a good staging area. This should be a fun one, and hoepfully someone will sign up for this ride that has done it before, to help guide us up the right trail...

Last edited:
Sorry can't do June 25 ;-(

As the next weekend is the 4th of July Weekend will be at Vail Lake June 30 till July 4th ;-)

Saturday, June 11th....We will ride at 9:00a.m.
1. Trukndave (Day ride...maybe tenting Saturday night)

Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos
2. RZRLUVR. ( Camping Saturday night )
3. Grumpysrzr4

I just talk to wattman , he grow up riding up there. he'll be online in a bit an tell us were the $250. fine roads are.

Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos
3. Grumpysrzr4
4. oneRich

sounds good to me

Re: Miller Jeep Trail run to Alamo Mountian

3. Grumpysrzr4
4.Onerich
5. Mike B (Teryx)
8.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya