MIKUNI CARB HELP

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
I GOT THE JETTING RIGHT , I JUST CANT GET THE OTHER 2 SCREWS RIGHT , WHEN I STEP ON THE GAS THE RHINO WILL DIE OUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO START WITH THE SCREWS , OR HOW MANY TURNS?:confused:

NO I KNOW HE IS BUSY AS HELL!! I GET YOUR MOTOR NEXT WEEK ! AND ILL GIVE HIM WHAT I OWE YOU. HOW MUCH CLOSER ARE YOU TO GETTING SOME SEAT TIME?

NO I KNOW HE IS BUSY AS HELL!! I GET YOUR MOTOR NEXT WEEK ! AND ILL GIVE HIM WHAT I OWE YOU. HOW MUCH CLOSER ARE YOU TO GETTING SOME SEAT TIME?
i seen jason do my rhino he turned the top screw in till it would die then screw it out a turn or two til it did not stall

Todd, you need to get a hold of Court. It prob had something to do with the accelrator pump...

Thanks guys chris called me and helped and said the same thing! get a hold of court! thanks for your help:)

This might sound wrong, but you might need to try a different pilot jet.

I always go with the smallest accel pump nozzle and barely let the accel pump move. I set the start screw to start about 1/16th inch off idle and stop pretty soon after. The pilot still has a lot of affect for some reason.

This problem has always been the hardest part of the mikuni to get figured out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back