LOORRS UTAH????

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Is anyone from Socal heading out to the race? I am looking to catch a ride there and back. If I have to fly I cant go. Its about a 10.5 to 11 hour drive. If nobody from Socal is going is there someone that will be in the pits that can take some pictures for me? Please email at Rusty@utvunderground.com

Rusty, Gary Thompson (motogary) was looking for a co-driver to help him with the drive there. Not sure if Joey has his number but I know Jason Weller does or maybe look him up through his buisness, Thompson Roofing. He's in the 909/951 area code.

Yeah, check with Gary! It's gonna be about a 12 hour trip for us, too......flying would be awesome! :)

Rusty, Gary Thompson (motogary) was looking for a co-driver to help him with the drive there. Not sure if Joey has his number but I know Jason Weller does or maybe look him up through his buisness, Thompson Roofing. He's in the 909/951 area code.
i got some room in the kids van ill be towing the trailer

I'm going but may be flying. Good luck hitchin' a ride!

Chris, what airline are you flying? Everything I have found is around $450 to $650. You add that with Hotel and a car it will cost me $1000 to take pictures. That's out of my league.

Wow - that's expensive!! When I checked flights a couple of weeks ago Southwest Airlines had tickets for around $230 round trip......

Chris, what airline are you flying? Everything I have found is around $450 to $650. You add that with Hotel and a car it will cost me $1000 to take pictures. That's out of my league.

BOOKED A COUPLE FLIGHTS THROUGH orbitz A COUPLE DAYS AGO ....303.00
ROUNDTRIP FROM ONTARIO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back