LOORRS online registration is open!

should be fun trying to bend a pushpull cable to fit a carbed rhino motor :mad:

and the rzr's get a weight break?

reads to me like they just want the driver to be able to pull the pedal out in case it sticks?? The RZRs should get a break!

Its a good thing Ive got the car torn down and at SDR right now. Looks like I just added a bunch of work to the build sheet..

New bumper (bummer, just had a new one made)

Roof X bracing (bummer, Ill have to drop my seat down to clear my tall ass)

More Gussets Im sure

Mudflaps

and weld a tow hook on my freshly installed gas pedal...

it never ends does it Ben...BTW I still have those wheels of yours...I promise to get them to you sometime int he next 5 years! LOL

Bobby built the 1000 for desert not Lucas...he has his SR1 if he wants to race outside of his Unlimited car at Lucas. Although I am sure he would have ran a race or 2 with Bronco Dan in the 1000cc class. The big question is whats Bronco Dan kelly doing this year....I will call him up....
Dan & I will both be running the 800 unlimited class. We are now Muzzy sponcered team mates. Muzzy is currently in production building us both new FI 800CC a$$ kickers.:D

jkc243014cwpl.jpg

Yeah baby! Mud flaps.

Well - I am registered!!! My new number is 801 - woot! Can't wait to get this show on the road!! I heard we added a couple of more racers to the series, too! I SOoooOOOooooOOO want to race!!

those are awesome Ben! LOL

Yeah, its sorta a inside joke at the shop, since we struggled with left hand turns for so long due to carb problems. So I thought it would be fitting. :)

Ive picked up a few more sponsors in the last week, this is going to be a great year of racing! I cant wait to get started!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back