LOORRS July 25th & 26th

The racing was amazing! I was bummed to see cars drop, no one wants to see cars break and fall out of the race. These teams work so hard to get out here, endure the heat, and put on a show for fun and for the fans. Those cars running up front are within a second of eachother and when they are all running it makes for some good action.

Chad George showed again that he has great wheel skills and he has a really solid Kawasaki Teryx! He raced and did what he had to do to make sure he won. Tyler Winbury had a great Sunday afternoon as well. congrats to the Funco/Kawasaki Team.

Got to show love to Bobby Vanbeekum for taking second on Saturday and racing hard in those last few laps with both Chad and RJ Anderson who would get 3rd both weekends!!! RJ was on the podium in 3rd both afteroons which is a hell of an accomplishment.

Congrats to all the racers Congrats to Chad and the Funco team for 2 hard earned victories Bobby and RJ for getting on the podium sat (and RJ again on Sunday) Tyler you gave chad a good run unfortunately you lead every lap but the last great effort Jake person put a Rhino in the forth spot way to go. We will all be all fixed up and ready for the next round. Thanks to everyone who tried to help and offered up parts. Thanks to Grant for helping with some new front diff parts and Offering to loan us anything I asked for and Randy of WERS for picking us up some much needed parts from his shop saturday morning. Greg and Kenny for there help. Although we are all fierce competetors on the track everyone has still tried to help keep the field strong and help out each other in the pits. I appriciate everyones support this last weekend even though it was hotter than hell. See ya in AZ

Keep the Revs UP

Scott

I would like to agree with all of the above - the UTV class (offroad racers as whole, actually) are a close, tightknit family - and I'm always amazed at the lengths competitors will go to help their fellow racers get back out there on the course!

Congrats to everyone!! I will take a bad weekend at the races anyday, over no weekend at the races!! :)

See you all in October!!

Congrats to all the racers Congrats to Chad and the Funco team for 2 hard earned victories Bobby and RJ for getting on the podium sat (and RJ again on Sunday) Tyler you gave chad a good run unfortunately you lead every lap but the last great effort Jake person put a Rhino in the forth spot way to go. We will all be all fixed up and ready for the next round. Thanks to everyone who tried to help and offered up parts. Thanks to Grant for helping with some new front diff parts and Offering to loan us anything I asked for and Randy of WERS for picking us up some much needed parts from his shop saturday morning. Greg and Kenny for there help. Although we are all fierce competetors on the track everyone has still tried to help keep the field strong and help out each other in the pits. I appriciate everyones support this last weekend even though it was hotter than hell. See ya in AZ

Keep the Revs UP

Scott

Great post Scott. Love to hear about racers helping racers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back