Life On the Inside: Wes Miller In-Car Video *CRASH/PASS*

nice share....must have been early on in the race? hope all was o.k. in the crashed car...looked knarly.

Cool video. That S3 car passed them like they were standing still. I know they slowed, but damn the S3 car was moving.

Cool video. That S3 car passed them like they were standing still. I know they slowed, but damn the S3 car was moving.

I was wide open when he caught me. Kind of surprised me. I felt like we were moving pretty good. I had just ran down and passed 3 cars and then out of nowhere, I hear a siren and a tap from behind. I never saw him coming. He then pulled away like I was standing still. That car definitely is fast.

I was wide open when he caught me. Kind of surprised me. I felt like we were moving pretty good. I had just ran down and passed 3 cars and then out of nowhere, I hear a siren and a tap from behind. I never saw him coming. He then pulled away like I was standing still. That car definitely is fast.

I bet that will get the heart going seeing a car from the dust out of nowhere. I did see on the tracker they were hitting 80+mph a few times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back