Lake Elsinore Round 1 Pictures

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DSC_9444.jpg

John Dempsey ripping a wheelie!

DSC_9231.jpg

Congrats to Tyler Winbury of the Wagon Burners for winning Round 1 of the Lake Elsinore Off Road Series!!! Tyler was the winner of a UTVUnderground $100 Contingency and a $125 Rez Motorsports Contingency as well as a Contingency prize from Muzzys!

DSC_9428.jpg

DSC_9391.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics. The track was not bad at all. Finally I get to see some Sidexside's in the air again. I know next round will be great.

Sorry we had to bounce out early! I wish I could have stayed longer, Did Tyler get the 5 gallon pail of SP-1 from us?

Congrats to him, he was way fast. We had alot of fun and are really looking forward to the upcoming events

sik pics joey, thanks for puttin them up!

hey do they have regular or practice utv days at elsinore?
i was trying to get this info from site, but couldnt find anything except for vids..

If you want bigger jumps we will build them.....

If you noticed they cut the second one down cause of complaints of it being too big.....

This is a series for YOU GUYS the DRIVERS so if you want bigger you will get bigger!!

excellent pics i love getting big air. glad to see a track with some tecnical stuff, instead of the foot through the floor big hp cars drifting through the corners.

technical is whereit is at, gotta have some finesse and dialed in suspension.

I think they need atleast one big air jump!! 30-40 ft with smooth landing down hill. Hit it if you want or just slow down and lose?

Whats your thoughts?

I think they need atleast one big air jump!! 30-40 ft with smooth landing down hill. Hit it if you want or just slow down and lose?

Whats your thoughts?

Agreed, they can bring back the famous "triple."
That way you can roll it, double, triple, or........quad:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back