LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

Ok Larry your a funny guy kinda . :D It would had been nice if you guys could had mad it . But are you going to make Dave's trail clean up, some one started a rumor that he was buying breakfast for every one that showed up if the count was over 37 . :D

wha wha wah what the.....:eek::eek::eek:......which Dave??[/QUOTE]

Not you Dave stumpys dad the one with the RZR4 . :D

How did that go ?

A bit stressful :cool:

P9010804.jpg

It was pretty stressful for Jim but Kathy and I almost got attacked by a Sweater Wearing Whale with Wood:eek:

dbd8d73b5e5630d8b6981b6bbf87ef61.jpg

Topock Gorge is nice and with all that water I would think there wouldn't be much dust .:D

Did you guys get any rain up there at Miller on any of the days?

Nope not a drop , You could see where it rained but not enough to get throw the dust layer The temps were low 80 and a little buggy at dusk. But other then that niceeeeeeeeee . .

After we got back from the ride we had the normal pot luck meal and it was good .
401.jpg

405.jpg

Sundays ride we took the ridge and I kinda got in a tipsy spot and needed a little help maybe next time I'll have it in 4x4 low " DEE TE DEE "
417.jpg

Short bus had no problem
424.jpg

Richard made it also .
427.jpg

421.jpg

It looks like you all had a great time.
Hopefully we can make the next one. That looks pretty sketchy goin up waterfall and ballbuster. I need a after market skid plate before challenging those. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back