LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

333.jpg

332.jpg

331.jpg

337.jpg

335.jpg

It was great seeing you this weekend and thanks for all the help keeping the group tougher and the donuts on Sunday was a nice touch .

Hey Pete how are you ? How was your weekend ?.

Sad I missed the ride. My Teryx is at LTI getting a little chassis work done and then my long travel installed. Did you guys ride thru Waterfall?

Sad I missed the ride. My Teryx is at LTI getting a little chassis work done and then my long travel installed. Did you guys ride thru Waterfall?
Sure did , here's a couple pix .

350.jpg

349.jpg

This wasn't me but I came so close to taken out my door on those rocks . :eek: PB gave me a spot call on the radio and I pilled out of it . :eek:
351.jpg

It's a bit of a haul from Bakersfield Rich, but well worth it! Thanks for putting on a great ride once again! You do a good job of bossing a ride:D

I missed u guys and especially getting bossed around by Rich ;)~

That's definitely a great place to camp and ride!! Catch u guys on the next one

It's a bit of a haul from Bakersfield Rich, but well worth it! Thanks for putting on a great ride once again! You do a good job of bossing a ride:D
Thank you and your family for all the happiness and help you brought with you to the ride .

264.jpg

438.jpg

416.jpg

I missed u guys and especially getting bossed around by Rich ;)~

That's definitely a great place to camp and ride!! Catch u guys on the next one

Soooo how was big bear ? :D There was no bossing just suggesting of what not to do . :D

Big bear? You mean for gay pride day? Why is your Rzr looking sideways? You still got all your A Arms? ;)

Big bear? You mean for gay pride day? Why is your Rzr looking sideways? You still got all your A Arms? ;)

I tryed what you told me to do keep my eys open at scary spots and it didn't work , I'm going back to my style of riding eyes closed and gas it !!! :D

Awesome pics Rich! Looks like you led another group of great peeps on an epic ride:D Miss you guys:D

Thanks George , it was a fun one , I really don't care for that new line at the waterfall ( the one on to the right ) but that's 4 wheeling :D and yes great peeps !

Thanks Rich for a great ride. My dad,kids and I really enjoyed it. All of you guys were very welcoming and look forward to do it again in the future.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back