LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

More water fall pix
357.jpg

356.jpg

Looks like he pooping a wheelie , very cool .
359.jpg

360.jpg

363.jpg

Greqt pics, looks like a great weekend too. nice!

dude, Rich is Asian. He might take offense to your comment. Also, I am southern indian with a bit of Guatamalan. :D
Dave , Thanks for having my back I think . :D

OOps,Soooo Sorry. I forgot,he's asian from the waist down!

Ok Larry your a funny guy kinda . :D It would had been nice if you guys could had mad it . But are you going to make Dave's trail clean up, some one started a rumor that he was buying breakfast for every one that showed up if the count was over 37 . :D

Steven we had a good time . How was Glamis ?
I think this pix is pretty cool my self

359.jpg

We were about 5 min, to tent peg the turn around point of the ride and lunch and found that this truck had got in to the soft stuff on the edge of the fire road . I asked if they needed any help but knowing the guy in the jeep had it handled . We waited and watched just in case .

371.jpg

373.jpg

375.jpg

Dave , Thanks for having my back I think . :D

Ok Larry your a funny guy kinda . :D It would had been nice if you guys could had mad it . But are you going to make Dave's trail clean up, some one started a rumor that he was buying breakfast for every one that showed up if the count was over 37 . :D
Yes and he said that he would treat anyone over 37 for breakfast!!!

Seen this one the way back on sundays ride , I think their calling this the Williams fire .
455.jpg

[/QUOTE]

wha wha wah what the.....:eek::eek::eek:......which Dave??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back