HOW DID ASCC GO YESTERDAY??

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Just wanted to see how everyone did yesterday? Whas it Tyler or Corry???? Did any one show up for the regular utv's besides the pilot?

I know in SR1 that our boy Tyler Herzog won and the first lady of the Underground Corry Weller took 2nd. At this point thats all I know. Once I get more info I will get it up!

It was just me and Tyler on saturday...and just Chris D and that little pilot for the other class. Where was everyone?? Here is a great series with a great track, but the utv's won't race it?? I don't get it!!

Anyway, Tyler and I had a great race - we were neck and neck for pretty much the wgole thing...super fun racing!!

It was just me and Tyler on saturday...and just Chris D and that little pilot for the other class. Where was everyone?? Here is a great series with a great track, but the utv's won't race it?? I don't get it!!

Anyway, Tyler and I had a great race - we were neck and neck for pretty much the wgole thing...super fun racing!!
I actually pre paid , i just dont have fun with no one to race!:(

Woulda came but Codes in drivers ed on Saturdays till Vegas round of LOORRS, sorry but Im tired of carting that kid around. Get your license & a job already.;)

Seriously though, ASCC is a great group to race with, very low key & grassroots muck like the early days of M4SX, people should be hitting this series plus its a great shake down for LOORRS.

I had planed on it but my car is ravaged right now for the Sr1 Conversion

Also there way a Grinding Stone race race on the same day so that may affected the turnout....

I had planed on it but my car is ravaged right now for the Sr1 Conversion

Also there way a Grinding Stone race race on the same day so that may affected the turnout....
UTVS RACE ON SUNDAY AT GRINDINGSTONE

The race was fun. Wish you were out there Todd. That sucks u didn't make it. Oh -well Chris Deeps (who won the UTV limited class) would have given you a beating anyway. We know you were scared of the 744 machine j/k. We have a little bit of a break after the summer shoot out. Hope more cars get finished and can come out and tear it up.

i went out to practice on friday and my car still had over heating problems so i didnt make it back out saturday.... gonna have to take it to jason soon

That sucks your car was getting hot. What are you running for a radiator and where is it at. Jason has a pretty good system that Corry, Josh and I are using. They work great as long as a rock doesn't put a hole in it. ooooppssss live and learn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back