Hoping someone can help me with 7 spline lug nuts

JJ Adams

Hey guys, I’ve come here in need of some help. I purchased a used 2016 Polaris highlifter that has a set of Sedona spyder wheels and Sedona tires on it with a 7 spline open ended normal style gold lug nut on it. I have been a month now trying to get the wheels off it to change the rim and tires. I have purchased 9 different lug nut sockets only to have none of them fit. The previous owner and the dealership he bought them from have been zero help. I’m just wondering if anyone here can give me some ideas on what brand of lug nuts these might be? I’m out of options at this point

find a close diameter 12point socket, hammer it over the lug, and pull it that way.

Found all sorts of possible options on Am a zon, including a few kits.

And when all else fails there is the old weld a nut on the end trick.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Its a shitty way to go...but you could always pull the hub and cut the stud off an beat them through.

I’ve ordered every 7 spline socket on amazon I could find and everything I could find from other places as well. I’m at the point where I will probably drill the wheel studs with a carbide drill bit until the lug nuts fall out and put new wheel studs in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back