Halloween - GLAMIS

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
DuneTour-March2009-122.jpg

Ok its time to start planning boys and girls. The Underground will be representing on one of our few trips to Glamis on Halloween Weekend for the Side X Side Action Dune Tour SpookTacular! I know lots of people dont like to roll to Glamis on big weekends but this will be an awesome time to bring the family out, enjoy some good safe fun at the PGI Media DuneTour spot, and see some crazy SXS's on display and running through the dunes. We would like to set up a decent sized camp area probably in the flats close to all the events. Normally I like Gecko but because we want to take part in all the festivities we will probably just stay close.

So post up your questions and dont be a snivler telling us how your so OG Glamis that you only go when no one is there cause you like the "epic" solo runs in the untouched sand, your scared of crowds, and its to unsafe! BS! ROLL OUT!!!!!

This is opening weekend in the Desert so if you have never been before this is the time to go and soak it all in!!!! If we plan it right we can do a big group cookout and our own party one night. Definitley do some good group rides and have a great time!!!

Families and Friends are always welcome! Consider this the first OFFICIAL UTVUnderground RUN of the season!!!

Some pics from Glamis............

RZR_S_Fox-020.jpg

JoeyD-FoxShox-2-FLAT1.jpg

DSC_8784-1.jpg

DSC_8798-1.jpg

DSC_8861-1.jpg

DSC_8753.jpg

DSC_8819-1.jpg

DSC_8831-1.jpg

DSC_8818-1.jpg

DSC_8780-1.jpg

DuneTour-March2009-125.jpg

DuneTour-March2009-122.jpg

DuneTour-March2009-126.jpg

Last edited:
there are a lot of events going on that weekend. there will be 30+ RZRs camping at jackass acres for a group meet and greet. there will be lots of turbo and webber powered rzrs and one mega dumbass with an R1 in his RZR ripping up the hill.

hahahahaha!!! Well thats sick!!! I definitley need to check that out Mike! If you can get more info on their agenda or have the leader come over and post up details here that would be sweet!!!

I hope to make it out. Tough with it being Halloween and all. Going to have to see what I can do to convince the wife.....

bring her out Jon! We will have the whole family in attendance. Maybe we can circle the wagons together!?

We will be out there with the quads and the SR1 - can't wait!!

Oh man I would love to go but we've already committed to two other events that weekend.

Have fun out there guys and be safe!

Pumped to see Weller!!!!

Paul, bummed you cant make it! But stiked ont he Hank III Avatar! One of my fav pics!!!! That was my avatar on RuffROdders.com

there are a lot of events going on that weekend. there will be 30+ RZRs camping at jackass acres for a group meet and greet. there will be lots of turbo and webber powered rzrs and one mega dumbass with an R1 in his RZR ripping up the hill.

big mike thinks he is gonna rip on every one huh???

We should be their!!! keep me updated joey!!!!

will do Wayne! Hope we can all camp together. I wanted to go to BOOYAA St. but I want o keep the family close to the festivities!!!

Wish I could go. Gonna have to miss this trip. keep us posted on the next UTVUG trip to Glamis

We will see you out there Brandon!

Brett, Get ready for Ocotillo Wells!!!! November we will be out there!

gonna try and talk the lawnmowerman into going out there for the day , hey joey i need some utv underground stickers like yours but with orange letters instead of red :D:D

hahahah...........yeah those are a bit tougher to make...Dan at Magnum has pretty much cut me off on stickers since he cut me like 500! LOL I need to start making some more fender length sticks in different color combos....Those people will have to pay for though but I dont htink anyone will have issue with that.

Hey Scmo! Take notes sucka! LOL

Schannon is our new Merchandising partner!

hahahah...........yeah those are a bit tougher to make...Dan at Magnum has pretty much cut me off on stickers since he cut me like 500! LOL I need to start making some more fender length sticks in different color combos....Those people will have to pay for though but I dont htink anyone will have issue with that.

Hey Scmo! Take notes sucka! LOL

Schannon is our new Merchandising partner!

haha i dont mine paying for some i know schannon i will get after him :D

Told the wife that you guy's were going to Glamis She says "who those guy's" Told her we meet Joey at SSSS "remember the bitchen black 5 seater" Yah he seemed like a nice guy. Sweet! So we would like to camp with you guys. Let me know on the cookout I can hook up the produce or ?

hahaha. thats awesome! I will keep everyone informed as we approach Halloween! Should be an awesome time! When are you getting your cage from Magnum Vince!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back