GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!! LOORRS!!!

You picked RJ 4th? After a 1st and a 1st in Vegas? Maybe someone spiked his 'Lucky Charms.' Not saying he is a shoe in, but...4th? :rolleyes:

LOL, don't forget defending Champion Chad George.

Good luck to all.

maybe I can go to a race this season to help pit for pro-2 and pro-buggy, yes I got friends racing!

my picks are Austin, Bobby, Chad, RJ. 1,2,3,4

SR1. Corry, Gary, Code, I would pick Dan, but he might not finish :eek:

LOL, don't forget defending Champion Chad George.

Yeah don't like that's guy, I'll be nice and keep my mouth shut...

My utv picks, bobby, austin, RJ

SR1 Dan Kelly, Tyler H., Corry Weller... weller shoulder win with that new car of hers!

I hear black has less wind resistance! :).

Pit party will start around 7pm, btw! :). Sat night! See you guys sooooooon!!

You picked RJ 4th? After a 1st and a 1st in Vegas? Maybe someone spiked his 'Lucky Charms.' Not saying he is a shoe in, but...4th? :rolleyes:

Only because I see some beatin and banging gonna happen, Rj is a great driver and consistant, might even take the championship this year. :)

and this track leans toward more top end cars, hence the kawi picks over Rj's RZR.

Rog

Dan K will walk away from both UTV classes....if he stays running and keeps the rubber side down:D

In fact it will be interesting to see his lap times compared to the other Pro classes.

Dan K will walk away from both UTV classes....if he stays running and keeps the rubber side down:D

In fact it will be interesting to see his lap times compared to the other Pro classes.

hard to do that when they all run at once :rolleyes:

Lol....I see what you mean. I heard he was only going to race his SR1 this weekend. That's why I said that.

Rog is a little slow- its ok. lol

should be awesome weather out there this weekend. Today is perfect!! lets hope for another day like this tomorrow!!

Everyone seen Corry Wellers car yet?- looks awesome!!

Austin 1

RJ 2

Bobby 3

thats all I got except that Bronco Dan got into Austin and Austin bent a wheel, might have rolled. Both cars are ok and will race tommorow!

Austin 1

RJ 2

Bobby 3

thats all I got except that Bronco Dan got into Austin and Austin bent a wheel, might have rolled. Both cars are ok and will race tommorow!

Thanks Joey...How did Holz qualify?

not sure..I am sitting in the Salt Lake City Airport waiting to fly to AZ....I had that texted to me.....I will try to find out before I have to shut the laptop down

not sure..I am sitting in the Salt Lake City Airport waiting to fly to AZ....I had that texted to me.....I will try to find out before I have to shut the laptop down

Thanks Amigo...fly safe! :)

Joeys post was just practice finishing order... Looks like qualifying went Austin at 1 and Chad George at 2. Not sure who was third. Bob had a brakes problem and got it figured out after qualifying but ran some good times even with his brakes on at all times during his laps...

<table id="run" summary="Run results" class="mylaps" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td>1</td> <td>607</td> <td> AUSTIN KIMBRELL</td> <td class="time">1:03.989</td> <td class="laps">4</td> <td class="speed">61.886</td> <td class="time">
</td> <td class="time">
</td> <td class="laps">7</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>2</td> <td>844</td> <td>TYLER HERZOG</td> <td class="time">1:04.813</td> <td class="laps">3</td> <td class="speed">61.099</td> <td class="time">0.824</td> <td class="time">0.824</td> <td class="laps">7</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>3</td> <td>655</td> <td>JOHN DEMPSEY</td> <td class="time">1:05.029</td> <td class="laps">6</td> <td class="speed">60.896</td> <td class="time">1.040</td> <td class="time">0.216</td> <td class="laps">7</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>4</td> <td>642</td> <td> CHAD GEORGE</td> <td class="time">1:05.806</td> <td class="laps">6</td> <td class="speed">60.177</td> <td class="time">1.817</td> <td class="time">0.777</td> <td class="laps">6</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>5</td> <td>637</td> <td> RJ ANDERSON</td> <td class="time">1:05.807</td> <td class="laps">2</td> <td class="speed">60.176</td> <td class="time">1.818</td> <td class="time">0.001</td> <td class="laps">3</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>6</td> <td>802</td> <td> GARY THOMPSON</td> <td class="time">1:07.453</td> <td class="laps">3</td> <td class="speed">58.708</td> <td class="time">3.464</td> <td class="time">1.646</td> <td class="laps">7</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>7</td> <td>800</td> <td>JOSH STECHNIJ</td> <td class="time">1:07.939</td> <td class="laps">4</td> <td class="speed">58.288</td> <td class="time">3.950</td> <td class="time">0.486</td> <td class="laps">7</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>8</td> <td>694</td> <td> TYLER WINBURY</td> <td class="time">1:08.384</td> <td class="laps">3</td> <td class="speed">57.908</td> <td class="time">4.395</td> <td class="time">0.445</td> <td class="laps">3</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>9</td> <td>801</td> <td>CORRY WELLER</td> <td class="time">1:08.642</td> <td class="laps">2</td> <td class="speed">57.691</td> <td class="time">4.653</td> <td class="time">0.258</td> <td class="laps">3</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>10</td> <td>816</td> <td> CODE RAHDERS</td> <td class="time">1:09.500</td> <td class="laps">2</td> <td class="speed">56.978</td> <td class="time">5.511</td> <td class="time">0.858</td> <td class="laps">6</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>11</td> <td>673</td> <td>MARK HOLZ</td> <td class="time">1:18.408</td> <td class="laps">2</td> <td class="speed">50.505</td> <td class="time">14.419</td> <td class="time">8.908</td> <td class="laps">2</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>12</td> <td>688</td> <td> TYLER PARKS</td> <td class="time">1:46.001</td> <td class="laps">2</td> <td class="speed">37.358</td> <td class="time">42.012</td> <td class="time">27.593</td> <td class="laps">2</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>13</td> <td>664</td> <td> ROBERT VANBEEKUM</td> <td class="time">--:--:--.---</td> <td class="laps">0</td> <td class="speed">-</td> <td class="time">
</td> <td class="time">0.000</td> <td class="laps">0</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td>14</td> <td>848</td> <td> DOUG MITTAG</td> <td class="time">--:--:--.---</td> <td class="laps">0</td> <td class="speed">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Corry's times are 6 seconds slower and Dan's are 10 seconds slower than last time out. What changed.....was the track really wet?????
Corry was in the 102's at her last race at Speedworld.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back