All UTV's gearbox look-A-like

rhinoguy

Hey has anyone seen, or know of the chinese brand of gearbox that looks like the RPM box. And where I could find one. To look at. Any info would be awesome. Thanks

Is the one your thinking of? If so I bet this guy still has this one. Also....almost any set up you find is going to have 930 flanges...these things were builf for Busa powered buggys

$1000 FNR box

I tried looking for the name of that box but no luck

The guy that has/had that one told me the company went out of business....drop him a PM and find out...The only thing I dont like about that box or the rpm is the gear reduction built in

cool i hit him up see what happens. what gear ratio should i be looking for im running an r1 and 28in tires

cool i hit him up see what happens. what gear ratio should i be looking for im running an r1 and 28in tires

Well....In my opinion you dont mant much lower than a 4-4.5 to one final drive.....The rpm boxes start at 4.75:1 and go up to 10:1. So that leaves you runing basicly the same size front and rear sprocket....that equals a shorter chain and higher temps on your chain

Is the one your thinking of? If so I bet this guy still has this one. Also....almost any set up you find is going to have 930 flanges...these things were builf for Busa powered buggys

$1000 FNR box

with the transwerks box, you can easily change to a type one or two flange, it is just a clip that holds them on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back