Dune Tour Pics!

DSC_8777-1.jpg

Where's the pic of that Teryx rockin the UTV Underground in the SSV Works booth. Man you should have seen that thing at the end of the weekend it was covered in sand from all the wind....

Dude, I am so bummed....like half the pics I took at Dune Tour are just gone??? I dont have more than 5 that i snapped at the event??? Its so wierd, so i dont have the picture of the race car teryx or the play teryx??????? Some has to have some shots of it with the UTVUnderground on it?????

Dude, I am so bummed....like half the pics I took at Dune Tour are just gone??? I dont have more than 5 that i snapped at the event??? Its so wierd, so i dont have the picture of the race car teryx or the play teryx??????? Some has to have some shots of it with the UTVUnderground on it?????

Here is the race Teryx...

DuneTour-March2009-518.jpg

Didn't get any pictures of the SSV Works booth. Sorry.

That thing is so bad azz!! I must say, Mike and SXS Outfitterz really did a great job in building that Teryx. It is TOP NOTCH!!! And the Race Rhino he has for sale is just as nice!!!

Here is another one of my favorites........ I guess Joey should have been wearing a helmet and he wouldn't be crowned a jack... for ruining a perfect shot. LOL :D

Attachments

• JoeyD-FoxShox-2-FLAT.jpg
    JoeyD-FoxShox-2-FLAT.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 21
ohhh man........You guys are just adding Fuel to the Fire!!!!! You know how Dan is better then me Bill....you know he is going to have to do a bigger motor swap!!! LOL He is on it, he was e-bayin it up last night!!!

Can you see his feet coming out of the floor boards running as hard as he can. Shyyt-I was only 3/4 on it.:D

Hope you had fun old man, cause that's the last time La Cucaracha beat's my car down the drags. Too bad Tashana only goes for guys with cars over 50 horsepower!!! Keep dreaming..... buddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back