Cutting Corners

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
This guy tried saving a couple bucks by not using a gusset kit.

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

The fix
Ratchet tie down to pull arm back into place.
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Hack Job

This Rhino is in rough shape. The owner did not install the correct steering harware. He should of used a Misalignment spacer to keep the hiem from undercutting the bolt.

DSC_0042.jpg

Rebuilt and ready for action.

DSC_0037.jpg

The whole car is not a hack job.

The suspension install was less then par. Alot of the bolts were not tightened up.

Other than a couple things this car is OK. Elka shocks, Rhinocraft kit, clutch work, looney tunes dual exhaust, Rhinocraft cage (Ugly), and full offset wheels ( these are the wrong wheels for any vehicle).

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

Here is a tip if you are trying to stop the aluminum roof from rattling. SHOP RAGS.

DSC_0045.jpg

The whole car is not a hack job.

The suspension install was less then par. Alot of the bolts were not tightened up.

Other than a couple things this car is OK. Elka shocks, Rhinocraft kit, clutch work, looney tunes dual exhaust, Rhinocraft cage (Ugly), and full offset wheels ( these are the wrong wheels for any vehicle).

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0046-1.jpg

Here is a tip if you are trying to stop the aluminum roof from rattling. SHOP RAGS.

DSC_0045.jpg

Nice zip for the roof! By the way did you just out BRETT ANDERSON as the owner?! :D

My friend crashed this car in Glamis. So he called me to see if i could fix it. I think Brett Anderson is his roomate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back