Congrats to RZRS EDGE RACING! Winner of the BITD Fabtech Desert Classic

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
1912RDCHenderson20002.jpg

Congrats to UTVUnderground Member and winner of the 2009 BITD Fabtech Desert Classic, Mike Cook AKA RZRS EDGE RACING in the 1912 Polaris RZR

The Race-

The temp at the starting line was a cool 21 degrees. We had a real nice side by side start next to Jim Creagan in the Artic Cat. Our car was real fast off the line and we got the hole shot but then came the DUST and we could barely see. At RM15 we got passed by the 1909 and 1947. They both ended up having a little trouble and that allowed us to get the lead back and hold it 120 race miles to the finish! The 1912 Polaris RZRs had a great run with no troubles. Our top speed was 66.8 mph!! We would like to thank ALL the other UTV teams for coming out, we had a great first year and we are happy to be racing with such a great group of guys and gals! Anytime we needed help they were there.

Mike Cook
RZRS EDGE RACING
1912 Polaris RZRs

19122HENDERSONFABTECH09-07.jpg

1912HENDERSONFABTECH09-01.jpg

Congrats on the finish Mike.

Next year's BITD season is going to be tough for sure. Several new cars will be in the hunt.

Congratulations Mike!!! Someday I'll get there & run a race with you top dog desert racers.

Congratulations Mike, Damn 21 degress:eek:, and thats sitting still, when you going 60 mph thats gotta be around 0 to 10 degrees.:eek: Keep it up!

Great job Mike and Team.. you guys rock!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! It is so great to know wonderful people like you!!! Keep up the good work!!!:eek::eek:

Congratulations Mike, Damn 21 degress:eek:, and thats sitting still, when you going 60 mph thats gotta be around 0 to 10 degrees.:eek: Keep it up!

My neck was completely frozen and I had frozen snot on my face. My pumper needed a heater in front of the damn thing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back