Cant wait..2011

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Its my turn. KTM350SX, oh yeah!
2010_KTM.jpg

What class would that be in on the track "SX"? A new class maybe.

Is that rear linkage I see! SWEET!

Why a 350? Because Im not man enough for a 450. I used to ride & race.....Ill just say alot. I rode so much I weigh'd 155 and had a BMI of 24. It was my gym & heroine at the same time.

Since we started racing "cars" I barely ride anymore so Im way, WAY, WAY out of shape. A 250F doesnt have enough grunt for my 220lb plus chassis and a 450 would probably kill me so Ill split the difference.

Why a KTM? Why not. They turn, are SUPER durable, the 11's will come with linkage, and its still a steel frame. In the desert no linkage never bothered me but on the track was a different story. That 350 will also be EFI and E-start plus it looks so cool it makes me want to go riding (MX) bad enough I decided to ditch my responsibilitys and hit up Horizon MX to turn some laps.

Anyone wanna meet me & Code for a little moto session Sunday?

Why a 350? Because Im not man enough for a 450. I used to ride & race.....Ill just say alot. I rode so much I weigh'd 155 and had a BMI of 24. It was my gym & heroine at the same time.

Since we started racing "cars" I barely ride anymore so Im way, WAY, WAY out of shape. A 250F doesnt have enough grunt for my 220lb plus chassis and a 450 would probably kill me so Ill split the difference.

Why a KTM? Why not. They turn, are SUPER durable, the 11's will come with linkage, and its still a steel frame. In the desert no linkage never bothered me but on the track was a different story. That 350 will also be EFI and E-start plus it looks so cool it makes me want to go riding (MX) bad enough I decided to ditch my responsibilitys and hit up Horizon MX to turn some laps.

Anyone wanna meet me & Code for a little moto session Sunday?

That thing is sweet Doug! Ive heard about these but havent seen a picture of one yet. And I believe(could be wrong though) that Mike Allessi is going to be racing one in the outdoor season in the 450 class? Ya, now that im getting more and more into racing I dont ride as much either:( But if you and code are ever gonna be riding starwest, perris or especially milestone, give me a holler and we could meet up.

I had a 520EXC the second year they were out, awsome bike. I guess I just dont get the 350 thing when there is a 525 out there. :D

Trick bike for sure. I think I would consider one, now that they have linkage. Thanks for the info Doug!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back