Arrived from Oregon

LBR

LBR
Found my way over here - great site, need to snope around when I have a little more time - lot of familiar handles...Hi all.....LBR

Thanx CF....love the turbo tax @ your avatar BTW.....seen your kicking the stock Rhino parts out the door, I'll be doing the same one of these days.......come up to Dunefest - should take you only an couple of hours pulling turbo tax behind your new turbo toy:D......LBR

Thanx CF....love the turbo tax @ your avatar BTW.....seen your kicking the stock Rhino parts out the door, I'll be doing the same one of these days.......come up to Dunefest - should take you only an couple of hours pulling turbo tax behind your new turbo toy:D......LBR
When is Dune fest?...I bought another Rhino and striped off all the stuff not needed for the new build and I don't want to be tripping over the parts..Couple of hours????????????? Watcha been smoken WILLIS..hahahahaah more like 6 or 7 hours

Thanx Kingck5!!! - hope I fit in here as well - I'm not the negative, radical flamin' type and enjoy crusin' thru life with a heavy right foot......this site's great BTW!.....LBR

Thanks for the props on the site LBR!! Welcome and enjoy yourself!! Let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back