3 Seater Teryx Build

DM310

Well I decided it was time to build my 08 Teryx into a 3 seater so I could cruise w/ my daughter and wife. Picked up some 1.75" 95 wall DOM. This is the first cage I have built and so far I am pleased with how its turning out. Trying to finish it in time for Thanksgiving weekend, we are going out to Dumont Dunes. Its just tacked together right now. Its 5" lower than the stock cage. I am planning on building a light bar and a removable roof rack after the trip. Here are some pics.

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

Here are some new seat bases I built so I can run some race-trim seats

003.jpg

right on Chris!!! Great work, thanks for posting it up! Look for some guys to copy for sure! It looks awesome!!

Damn! Not bad for your first cage build! Tha thing is gonna look bad @$$ wit tha light bar and a removable roof rack!!

Ill be in Dumont for Thanksgiving as well . hope you finish it and to see you there... It looks great.

Well I was able to finish it and took it out to Dumont for the first time....... Had a blast. Cant wait to go back. Here are some pics

dumont.jpg

dumont3.jpg

dumont4.jpg

dumont2.jpg

Here are a couple of updates on the Teryx.

Painted the plastics white and the cage flat black. Still need to finish the rear fenders

SunMar07150541AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

Added a some gauges, Tach, water temp, volt, and oil pressure

SunMar07150531AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

Then I did some mods on the carbs to make them run with open filters. Man this really woke it up!

SunMar07150538AmericaLos_Angeles201.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back