2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
DSC_0164-1.jpg

(More pics later in the thread! Thanks to all who attended!)​

Since "Big Pasta" has been lagging putting together the next Underground Ocotillo Wells trip I thought that I would press the issue to get him moving!

Let's get a date together now so as many people as possible can attend.

Post your suggestions!!! I know Joey mentioned mid-late April.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if this trip was going to go down again...I'm in unless something comes up wish I'm going to try to make sure it doesn't ! So the weekend of the 17th or the 24th, either one sounds gd so far !!!!

I am down.... Only if Joey can stay off the cliff edges this time... LOL.

Oh no cliffs for me! hahaha

I am thinking it has to be the first weekend in May guys. End of April is tough as Rusty and I have to travel to AZ for Lucas Oil and then the next weekend is the BITD SS300. I will confirm the dates, lets keep dialogue going.

Damn. Second year in a row I'm going to miss it. Either weekend i'm booked.

Bachelor Party then the silver state 300.

One of these years:eek:

What about beginnin of April ? Kinda sucks to be out there when its hot and really sucks for those mid day runs !

I;m in for the 1st and 2nd of MAy, I actually have those days off.:cool: or if it is April I say the weekend of the 17th and 18th

Well I am down for any weekend in April or May! I dont know if you guys are big boxing fans but Saturday May 1 Mayweather and Mosley have their BIG fight. Kick his ass Sugar-Shane!! Would like to see it but if I have to choose, we are going riding! :cool:

Sounds like a good trip. I've never been there so this would be a good group of peeps to show me around. May works better for me but whatever.

I am in, pick a date and i will be there

But lets do a ride to the Travertine Grill this time maybe

dude..I am running out of dates...looks like i am going to Moab on May 12-16th...Has to be first weekend of May. I will firm it up this weekend so we can start planning

Looks like good times. count us in if around 1st part of May. Need to keep UTV ready for SS300. So if after that WE ARE IN :D

I have a busy schedule also, I just keep my priorities straight

dude..I am running out of dates...looks like i am going to Moab on May 12-16th...Has to be first weekend of May. I will firm it up this weekend so we can start planning

Moab sounds like fun!!!! I love being about an hour from county line....set the date. If its warm the ac works great!!

Hope we're not cooking out there that late in the season. I'm going out there to drive, not sit in the trailer with the AC on all day.

Let's do this JD, lock it down son!!!

Thats the same weekend as BITD Bluewater race. 12-16 May

So any update 1st week of May ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back