2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Come by booth 218 right next to king shocks in the big building. We will have my dads car in the booth with the wrap buttoned up and powdercoat on the tubing.

I guess I didn't get the memo on "the span" being the hot spot, anyway we will be in the same location. Should have RJ's 900 on display and will be releasing some new goodies for the XP 900's

Looking forward to gaining knowledge, insight and what really works on the sxs's...........................ya right looking forward to the chicks:D........:eek: uh I meant the new products......I should have a spot for my trailer their and am going to help at the benchmark booth, I still dont know why chris gave me a bikini????

Looking forward to gaining knowledge, insight and what really works on the sxs's...........................ya right looking forward to the chicks:D........:eek: uh I meant the new products......I should have a spot for my trailer their and am going to help at the benchmark booth, I still dont know why chris gave me a bikini????

Ha Ha! Maybe you should work the mankini with SJ :D

Bert's Mega Mall will be in the Span. Make sure to come over and Check out all the custom side x sides. We will also have an Xp 900 4 custom in the booth. Please stop by and ask for Art. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

I love celebrating my birthday at the SSSS. I think I will be helping at the UTVUG booth on sat and sun. See y'all there.

Rugged will be there the whole time with some crazy deals! For those of you that can't make it to the show, we will also have the same deals online starting Thursday at midnight! So if your at the show come say hi and if not make sure to check out our website. I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!

I will be there all day Saturday looking for some deals to finish off my R-4 :cool: or should I go on Sunday for some even better deals???:D

hit and miss...deals all weekend and if you wait till Sunday you may miss some good stuff. However come Sunday companies hate loading stuff back up! best bet, go both days! hahahhaha

Make sure to come to the SPAN!!!! See UTVUG and all the other glorious UTV companies!

bp no reply from joey about shirts so I guess we just wear our old torn up black utv shirts or our yellow ones????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back