2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Come by the SDR Motorsports booth and say hello. We outgrew the span this year, and moved to the Green Gate Walk. Right inside the Green Entrance. Well have tons of great builds on display, and some great show specials also!!

what kind of specials :)

Joey do you have any of the old school hats? I kinda like the layout of the logo better on those ones.

Come by the SDR Motorsports booth and say hello. We outgrew the span this year, and moved to the Green Gate Walk. Right inside the Green Entrance. Well have tons of great builds on display, and some great show specials also!!

I'll be there for sure on Friday. SDR is helping me out with a nice little surprise for the ASA. With a little help from Pro Armor, PRP, Muzzys, DWT and SSV Works as well. I'm sure Joey will help me spill the beans after the show opens. :D

Looking forward to the show!!! However Sunday wont get their fast enough for some people I am sure.

I went to the show last for the first time and wanted to buy everthing but was on a budget. I hope to make it to the show this year and buy some goodies.:)

2011-monster-car.jpg

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.

2011-monster-car.jpg

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.[/Q

I bought a raffle ticket a week ago and even if I don't win, it is for a great cause.

I went to the show last for the first time and wanted to buy everthing but was on a budget. I hope to make it to the show this year and buy some goodies.:)

OH SHIT.!! your alive terry call me when you get to the show me and the rest of the fatboys will be there harassing the models lol

2011-monster-car.jpg

Don't forget that the American Sand Association is giving away this custom built Monster Energy X-5 Sand Car from Buckshot Racing on September Sunday at the Sand Sports Super Show. Stop by and buy a few raffle tickets and help support the ASA.[/Q

I bought a raffle ticket a week ago and even if I don't win, it is for a great cause.

if i remember correctly you bought a raffle ticket last year and won a free roll cage you feeling lucky this year?? :)

UTVUG is setting up today! Sounds like SCMO may be bringing some of the OG UTVUG gear out too!!!

Whats up guys, I will be getting to the show on Friday around 1:00 pm, so stop by the underground booth in the span and let Joeyd know if you are looking for the "OG UTV swag" I will have some at the show...... first come first serve so hit us up. Louie give us a ring when you get there....

Thanks Schannon (scmo777)
760-427-5555

I will have " Shirts, Hoodies and Flags ( large and small), sorry guys no hats as of now, if you are going to the Show and Shine in October at Superstition I may have some by then, Just depends on how many peeps want them.....

Ok guys! I have your shirts! First come first serve! ALSO SCMO777 will be arriving at the UTVUnderground booth tomorrow with OG UTVUG Shirts, Flags, and other goodies so make sure you come by!!! I also have a few STEEEEEEEEEEKERS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back