2011 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
2011OffRoadExpoLOGO.jpg

Starting this Saturday October 8th, 2011 is the 2011 Lucas Oil Off Road Expo! UTVUnderground.com will once again be in attendance with our own 60ft booth just like last year! The ONLY UTV based website to be in attendance AGAIN! We hope that all of our local members and friends will come out to check out what has turned out to be one of the best Off-Road shows in the nation!

The schedule is packed with cool events! We hope to see you all there!!!

BUY TICKETS ONLINE AT Lucas Oil Off Road Expo | Pomona, CA AND SAVE $2.00 with $1.00 GOING TO THE BLUE RIBBON COALITION!!!

Event Info: 12th Annual Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo

I'll be making the long voyage from Alabama. I've been the last three years and really enjoy this show. Definitely worth the trip.

See you guys there!

-brit

Cognito will be in the house as well! Stop and check out our truck, SUV, and UTV products!

NEW KAWI 4 SEATER, YAMAHA 1000, AC WILDCAT, POLARIS 900 XP 4 SEATER OR CAN AM SPORT? HMMMM! :D STIR STIR.

If you're gonna be at the show on Saturday make sure you are at the UTV Underground booth at 3pm... There will be a big announcement being made from what I hear!!! You won't want to miss it!

I WAS THERE YESTERDAY PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.
BUT I THINK I LIKED THE SAND SHOW BETTER THEY HAD MORE SXS STUFF

So Kathy and I took a spin up to the show today and like others I was bit disappointed with the lack of SxS stuff. But then I thought about how lucky we are here in SoCal, Super Sand Show a few weeks ago and now the Off Road Show! So I take back my disappointment and again feel very lucky:D Although the show was geared more toward trucks and Jeeps, I wanna give a big shout out to UTV Underground! They were there representing us in the SxS world:D We stopped by the booth and Rusty hooked us up with some T-Shirts and stickers so that alone made it worth the price of admission! Thanks again Rusty and hope to see ya on some rides this winter:D

Frenchy and I along with Monte were there. I don't know, but I thought the whole thing was pretty cool. I do enjoy watching the desert racers, rockcrawlers...etc. tho. The engineering and design that goes into those machines is amazing to me. What is truly neat is that some of the suspension aspects can (and might) be applied to a sxs's.

I had a real blast going for a spin on the Yahama test Rhino. <grin> I got scolded for not keeping both hands on the stearing wheel. :eek:(oops). It dawned on me how much I did enjoy our old Rhino, and how I could beat the crud out of it and it just kept running...An amazing machine. A big thank you to Yahama:D for having (what I call), the pony ride.

Thank you all for coming by the booth!!! I hope most all of you got our free UTVUG shirts that Magnum Ink printed for us. We had a blast at the show!!! Next year our booth is going to be insane as we launch our new partnership with Race-Dezert!!!

FREE SHIRT!!! You forgot to give me one ...hope you have one left for me:D
I had a great day finally closed the deal on wheels for my R4. Brian at Walker Evans hooked me up and got a pic with the legend him self cool:
Thanks for the Monster Joey let me know when I can stop by for my shirt:D

Attachments

• IMG_20111008_111659.jpg
    IMG_20111008_111659.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Thanks for the awsome shirts UTV underground!!! What an awsome show. As always thanks to everyone who stoped in and talked to us at the Cognito Booth. We enjoyed every minute of it.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back