2011 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

We made the trip and had a good time, for a first year effort(?) I thought Lucas Oil did good and within 2-3 years it will dwarf the Sand Show.
It was good seeing everone that has helped us so much at the races this year.

Thanks to;
Jason & Corry Weller for the motor and parts help.
Justin, Jim & Chad of Cognito Motorsports, best Rhino spindle made!
Todd of Fox Racing Shox and Thomas Walden of K&N Filters for the awsome pit support.
Jeremy Wilson of Synergy Graffix Inc for the bitchen wrap, its taken a a beating and still looks good.
Our friends and pit mates, Curtis & Troy of Tyree Motorsports
Ran into Bryan of Black Rhino Performance.
And last but certianly not least, the man who needs no intro or hot linking but gets it anyways, the master of media, the patriarch of posting, the Big Kahuna himself, Joey D.

Thanks, see you in Vegas.

310643_229338943788630_100001375796005_572379_2139039301_n.jpg

Was wondering why I was low on that side! ;)

We had a great time out there!! It was great seeing so many people from the forums, and we had a good time hanging out with Joey D, LouisPat, and the Cognito guys on Friday night! The new UTVU shirts are awesome, Joey - Jason repped all day on Sunday! :D

Doug, it's always good to see you and Code - glad you made it out! Can't wait for Vegas!

Big thanks to DirtSports for having us out there - look for some neat things coming from them in the future! I had a great time chatting with all of my sponsors - Miles at MagnaFlow, everyone at Lucas Oil, Russ at Simpson who has been such a huge help for us, Kirk at AEM (with another SR1 on display!), Harold at Parker Pumper, Kyle (who is the man!) at HJC, Randy A. and even Mr. Walker Evans himself (was great to meet him!), Justin and BigJim at Cognito, and the guys at Rigid!!

It was great doing the MavTV Interview with the one and only Ken Stout, and seeing our friends at Dougherty Racing again! I met a lot of Facebook friends that I hadn't met in person yet, and got to catch up with some that I have already met!

The displays were fun to look at, but mostly it was nice seeing how many people came out this year, even though the economy is still in the toilet - I get a feeling that 2012 will be a good year in off-road racing, and I'm excited to be a part of such a great industry! :)

want to thank everybody that had a few beers with me friday night if i got out of control sorry its just the way i roll lol

I hold you responsible for my Saturday hangover - lol!!! :) But we had a great time - it was fun - thank you!! :)

I think I might be done with trying to keep up with Louie at the bar....Never again....Until Next TIME! :D We will see all you guys in Veags at the lucas Race.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back