2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

Photo from UTVGuide.net, by Jon Crowley.

Starting order...
KOHStartingOrder2011.jpg

Great thanks. Looks like 18 cars for todays race. Good luck to Kyle and Adam. I know those guys were busting balls to get everything back together when i saw them on last Thursday. The RZR looked good. If everything holds together mechanically i look for Kyle to be right up there at the top.
Thanks for the updates and keep us posted.

Brandon Schuler and Jagged X Racing take the win at the King Of The Hammers PitBull UTV Race. Mitch Guthrie takes second. Jon Crowley is out with a broken shock tower....

I heard that postition 1 and 2 are being looked at for missing a check point during the race. This was being talked about on pirate4x4.

Anyone have a list of who's finished besides the first 5?

just heard from cuflipn Brett Carter.
He came in 6th place and had no brakes the last 10 miles. Only 9 machines finished!

Here's Brett & Katie ripping up Pritchett Canyon in Moab:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z6cWg07Opw]YouTube - Brett & Katie - Pritchett Canyon at the 4th Annual UTV Rally[/ame]

Chris

That was a blast. I was on that run as well in the other teryx with super swampers. Haven't been back since but hopefully that will change this year.

Wait a minute - I was on that run with them the previous year!

Aaron Adams
I used to own a Kawasaki dealership in Monroe, WA. Sold Brett his machine. Since then we've been playing hard with these things.

I shot around 150 pics of todays UTV race...internet is a tad sketchy here in HammerTown, but I'll upload when I can.

When I was on Aftershock, the #7 rig was working it's way thru, and I believe they were the last remaining.

I got pics at the start from one of the first climbs, pics from some highspeed stuff past Melville Lake, pics of 3 coming down Elvis, plus a couple more sections...Nikon D90 with a 200mm f2.8 zoom...haven't pulled them off the camera yet, but they should be okay ;)

Haven't found time to hit the UTVU camp, too swamped with other things going...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back