2011 Calendar Fatography

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
I will be making a calender for 2011. Please give some ideas of what you want to see in the calender. If you have some cool pictures you would like to see in a calendar please send them to Rusty@Utvunderground.com please include the date the picture was taken.

What dates are important in a calendar? Do you want every event listed?

Thats tough... you only get 12... but some of my favs are the sunset Glamis shots on fresh sand

In that case you can't go wrong with Pismo sunset beach shots with some sick SxS's airing it out and riding the beach... or as noted a collage of "fresh sand" Glamis shots. I'm not a mud fan so I can't chime there. Is your target market the local So Cal forum members or nation wide? If nation wide you need to find mud somewhere and someone wanting to bury their ride. If local you need Oco Wells, Glamis, Pismo, Dumont. A dune shot is a dune shot so you can kill Dumont and Glamis in one. Oco is distinctive. Magnum always seems to get sweet Oco shots with the mud humps, blow sand, shells reef that I dig. Your're the photog so I won't advise anything more than I like clean clear staged action shots (like a ride blowing through a turn and throwing dirt/sand) and for some reason the desert sunset shots of a bunch of SxS's parked in a line.

how about some pics of great fab work, like beautiful welds or cantilever shock systems, massive light systems on baja trucks. dont just limit it to SXS's. everything offroad is ok in my book. how about some pics of people having a good time around the campfire. Aerial shots are super nice if you have a helicopter, just have Joey pay for it and he can expense it haha.

It will have a little of everything. I have some ideas that I am going to try.

Does everyone like a small calender or a large calender?

x2

some dez racing, some short course, some glamis and Ocotillo.

make some months a collage if you can.

just ideas.

I am down for buying one Rusty.

Rog

SAME HERE. DESERT RACES, PLASTER CITY, LUCERNE , KING OF THE HAMMERS. LOORRS, SCORE, MDR, DRIVE, MORE, BITD,SNORE & ANY OTHER RACES. I PREFER THAT IT WAS ALL SIDEXSIDES, SINCE THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER CALENDERS WITH OFFROAD VEHICLES BESIDES SIDEXSIDES. GLAMIS, OCOTILLO WELLS, SUPERSTITION, TRUCKHAVEN, JOHNSON VALLEY. I WILL SEND YOU SOME PIX OF MOUNTAIN RIDES THIS SUMMER. THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO IS HAVE ONE MONTH DEDICATED TO CORRY WELLER.

X2 all SxS and some ladies mixed in...Make August Weller month :D
30724_110469055662398_1000009791225.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back