2009 Sand Sports Super Show

Re: Nessie Alive and in HD at the SSSS

Since we have taken and extra year to get Nessie done, we are trying to make Nessie available for all to see. We will broadcast in HD from the SSSS.
You have asked for pictures and we have delayed, you have asked for the car and we took an entire year to get it right.
I am attaching a link Dragon Fire Racing Blog
In this link you will find images and video of the solid works construction. This will show you the time and expense we have gone through to make the ultimate sxs.
We will have roller and turnkey packages available. Price sheets are being made, but Rollers will be around 17000.
See you at the show.
<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->
progress.gif

I am pretty sure that I just saw 2 of these on a truck rolling thru Beaumont on their way to the show. They were crazy looking.

Re: Nessie Alive and in HD at the SSSS

so what all will be for sale at the show from the underground joey shirts ,hats

Hey everyone. I just dropped off the SDR Motorsports/Lucas Oil race rhino at SDRs booth. Be sure to stop by and say hi, Tim has some great looking cars in his booth for sure!!

I will be signing autographed copies of the vintage SxS Action cover with yours truly on the cover driving the Joyner. Mike is buying beer for everyone!

ssss2009-64.jpg

Good meeting you today JoeyD, nice looking rig. You looked like you had your hands tied with all the groupies jocking the Rhino. Clean build man, catch up some other time.....

And thank you guys! Rugged is an awesome group top to bottom! It was awesome working and hanging with you guys!!!!

Come introduce yourself King!

sorry i didnt make over around the corner my kid was being punk and the warden wanted to leave cuz of him lol i was going to try and make her want a rugged radio set up .....you guys looked real buzzy

Good to meet you guys " JoeyD & Matt" Sweet ride Joey, Just went by Magnum and talked to Daniel. They will be starting my cage next week! cant wait!:)

Hell yeah!!!! Nice meeting you too Ranch! You too Goldmember!!! Sorry I couldnt spend more time with all of you....it was CRAZY around the car!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hookemdevils22
Back