WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Seaver

Elevation: 1,608 Feet
Directions: From Hwy 84 going North or South take exit 376B Hwy 30 exit. Go 1.3 miles across river into Idaho and take Hwy 95 to the North (left). Continue on that for 3.3 miles. Turn right on Idaho hwy 52E. Go 2.3 miles to track entrance on your left.
Practice Hours: 11-4pm Friday Open Practice $20 per bike
Age Class: 4 Years old +
Track Entry Fee: $10 per person per day $20 weekend pass, Youth 12 and under $5 Weekend pass
Gate Hours: 7-10pm daily 6-10pm- Sat and Sun
Camping: $10 per night
Host Hotels: Payette Hotel flyer click here. The hotel group below has done an excellent package program at any one of their hotels. Just ask for the WORCS rate. These hotels are 10 minutes from the track and in the hub of the city so anything you want is within walking distance. (Walmart, Homedepot and all kinds of resturants). Pick any one of these partner hotels. Holiday Inn Express $90 Standard 541-889-7100, Clarion Inn $75 Standard 541-889-8621 or the Rodeway Inn $53 541-889-9188

SCHEDULE:

<TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>SATURDAY</TD><TD vAlign=top width=418></TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>#</TD><TD vAlign=top>Times</TD><TD vAlign=top>Class</TD><TD vAlign=top>Duration</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>1</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>8:00</TD><TD vAlign=top>Pro & Expert Adult Unclassified</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>35 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27></TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>8:45</TD><TD vAlign=top>Youth Unclassified (race 2)</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>35 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>9:25</TD><TD vAlign=top>Adult Unclassified B/C</TD><TD vAlign=top>35 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>2</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>10:15</TD><TD vAlign=top>Shifter Open, 90 Prod, 70 Prod, 90 Stock</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>40 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>3</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>11:15</TD><TD vAlign=top>Prod A, Stk A, Wom A, Prod B, Stk B</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>50 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>4</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>12:20</TD><TD vAlign=top>50+, Stk C, Spt 15-29C, 30C, 40C, WomB, 12-15 Prod,12-15 stk

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>50 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>5</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>1:25</TD><TD vAlign=top>Pro Practice</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>60 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>6</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>2:40</TD><TD vAlign=top>Open A, Open B, 14-15 Prod</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>50 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=27>7</TD><TD vAlign=top width=55>3:45</TD><TD vAlign=top>Shifter Open LC, Shifter Open Sport, Wom C, Sport 8-15</TD><TD vAlign=top width=59>40 min</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>8</TD><TD vAlign=top>4:45</TD><TD vAlign=top>SBS Class 1, SBS Class 2, SBS Class 3</TD><TD vAlign=top>45 min</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I know I promised .... but dont think I am making it Todd ... I just cant get the time off this year ... if I go , I wont have a job to come home to!!!

Damn you CW, You have a pretty good gig going though.. not worth pissing off the boss... Im taking it race by race.. course Im thrilled this one is 15 miles from home.

Haagsma, I last went and saw WORCS run this course back in 07 or 08 I believe, its desert terrian, jumps will be minimal, a few small tables. The place hasnt been used as a race track in many years so the MX part is slim to none, basically what ever WORCS does will be it.. Then the desert portion should have some fast wide trails with some sand wash whoop stuff like primm, There is some fun elevation changes depending on how they work it in.. I honestly havent been out there riding in over 3 years. I do plan to take the RZR out soon and check it out. I will report back after that adventure also. Hope that helps..

I'm waiting for my work to see if there gonna sponsor me for this race. All I need is gas $$$$. Wish me luck....

i wish i could make it i was considering it but it just cost me $1450.00 in parts to repair my rhino after the anza race my front end should be bullet proof now...i am thinking about doing the cal city gp in june that should be a lot of fun..

Hope to see some of you guys make the trip up to race. Looking forward to local friends getting to see us race for once. 3 weeks to go!

So who's going? Not sure if I'm going. Anybody interested in carpooling to save money on gas. My trailer is big enough to fit 2 sxs's.

Madhouse will be there..

[ame="http://youtu.be/wypb_SIPv-E"]YouTube - ‪Queen Racing Xp testing‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b31DE9jA2XI"]YouTube - ‪Queen Racing XP testing 2‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypb_SIPv-E"]‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Stopped by today for sneak peak at the course, WORCS semi is there as is Ryan building the track getting ready for the bikes this weekend.
The MX portion will be fun, good jumps for us, no gaps. The outsided area will be desert much like we are used to. The parking area is large and flat, gravel/rock. MX area viewing will be good. There are large hills on both sides to climb up for a better view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back