WORCS #4 Anza CA

how is it coming along any pics?

Hey Jermiah, No pics. The motor is more less back together,It needs to be stabbed, we have an air box to build for the custom Fuel injection, New 26" ITP baja Cross tires to mount with tire balls, PCI race radio to install, Race air, and then make it run.:eek: I will get some pics soon

did you get your steeringfixed up? you ready?

I'll be repping with my custom made UTV Underground stickers:D.. I would be intrested in a T Shirt if you have some you can bring Joey..

Attachments

• IMG_3361.JPG
    IMG_3361.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks guys,, O and forgot to remind you new guys to the series, EVERY entry gets you a $20 Rocky Mountain ATV gift card.. I just got mine in the mail from the Havasu round.. They also carry OEM parts. Pretty cool deal.
Also Maxxis offers tire contigency, Stop by the Maxxis truck, if you have all 4 Maxxis tires, get some stickers for your ride.
I earned $200 from them for my efforts in Havasu. They pay all 3 classes and down to 3rd or 4th I believe.

Hey Jermiah, No pics. The motor is more less back together,It needs to be stabbed, we have an air box to build for the custom Fuel injection, New 26" ITP baja Cross tires to mount with tire balls, PCI race radio to install, Race air, and then make it run.:eek: I will get some pics soon

did you get your steeringfixed up? you ready?

Steering stuff should be here monday and then I just need to get the carb on and jetted and were good to go. See you guys out there.

Yes again Joey, bring the RZR 4. Lots of UTVs running around the pits.
I dont know about friday practice at this event..

Looks like we will be partnering up with DWT videographer to make a UTVUnderground WORCS Anza video!!! yeah buddy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back