Who is building/racing a DSR1 in BITD?

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
I am about to convert my Teryx to a DSR1 class car for BITD. I am wondering how many other cars are in the works for the DSR1 class. I like having the competition of the PRO class and I am hoping there are some other cars out there in the works. Chime in if you are building one or know of any in progress.

Look for a new one in Parker this weekend.......I was super tempted to throw mine in the trailer at the last minute, too....but....no time to register.

I am doing mine right now. I just got the reverse box in the mail yesterday. I am sending my rear hubs to Weller so he can make a jig to build his hubs for a Teryx as well as a Rhino. Glad to hear there are a couple more coming. It is hard to beat the reliability and power and if there is a motor problem, it is cheaper to replace than repair. This is a pic of our short course CBR1000 powered car running a weller drive and rhino long travel rear suspension. It was wicked fast and after three races at over 270 degrees we got the cooling issues fixed. The motor ran great even after three races at hot temps and our gague stops at 270 so we don't know how hot it got. For 900 bucks we put a new motor in at the end of the season. I am looking forward to the power and reliability of a bike motor in the desert. Not to mention the top speed.

speedworld5.jpg

DSC_1538.jpg

DSC_1884.jpg

speedowrld1.jpg

speedworld7.jpg

Look for a new one in Parker this weekend.......I was super tempted to throw mine in the trailer at the last minute, too....but....no time to register.

You can register there and get through tech any time with a UTV. I will not be there this weekend but I am looking forward to seeing the new car. I am hoping there are enough of us to run a whole season next year and have some competition for the championship. It is no fun to run alone as we have done with our shourt course car a couple times.

Throw that car in the trailer and hit it. The parker race is perfect for your shourt course rhino.

Id like to do a race or two in the dezert with mine, just dont have the time right now to make it happen.

We can't leave here until tonight.....after reg closes....so...:(

I will try to get lots of good pics of the UTV's, though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back