Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

Here's the gasser I used to have...

DSCF0001.jpg

My current diesel...

000_0004.jpg

you dont have any newer pics of it? those krawlers were bad ass tires!

the only ones i have are night runs we did and they aint good at all. I think four wheel supply has it in some of the videos they sell i have heard. i need to find some pics of it with it in the last stage of build before i sold it im gonna makwe some calls and check if any of the wheeling buds have any.

oh shit Beaver!!! do you own an inferior kit make by Kent? with less travel and zero customer service?

I dont have a dodge a friend of mine has the kit at southwest diesel and he loves it and abuses the truck badly gone thru 2 front axles now has a dynatrac trussed top and bottom and doesnt bend or break shafts after the 35 spline upgrade. I havent been in a lorenz equipped truck yet, but i have had the jonesing to pick up a 5.9 megacab at some of the auctions lately getting cheaper each month it seems

I dont have a dodge a friend of mine has the kit at southwest diesel and he loves it and abuses the truck badly gone thru 2 front axles now has a dynatrac trussed top and bottom and doesnt bend or break shafts after the 35 spline upgrade. I havent been in a lorenz equipped truck yet, but i have had the jonesing to pick up a 5.9 megacab at some of the auctions lately getting cheaper each month it seems

sounds like you buddy needed one of my trusses for the front axle. i sell them through Loenz Ind. all weld in with dimple die holes.

he had it trussed after the first housing bent but kept breaking axleshafts its a 600 hp 1000 plus torque 5.9 truck. Now with the dynatrac in it no breaks but he broke the transfer case last i heard from him

I cant wait to ride in it and see how it gets down!!! H&M did an amazing job all the way around......I wonder if Randy realizes he has a CMS license plate frame? LOL

I was wondering why Randy would have had H&M cut the entire front end and rear end of the truck off and start over....then I found out it was because it was done by CMS!!! LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back