Kawasaki what my wife calls a sickness

dezerteryx

what my wife calls it a sickness

this is my 08 teryx i just got new a few weeks ago, justed installed two bros duel exhaust, weller racing jet kit, black rhino stage 2 cdi, vent racing open filter fit on its way, and magnum offroad front bumper.all i have to sayis wow, this thing lights up the rear tires now.
now designing the four seat cage. and saving for the long travel kit.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 80
Re: what my wife calls it a sickness

this is my 08 teryx i just got new a few weeks ago, justed installed two bros duel exhaust, weller racing jet kit, black rhino stage 2 cdi, vent racing open filter fit on its way, and magnum offroad front bumper.all i have to sayis wow, this thing lights up the rear tires now.

Nice looking ride Dave.
My wife calls it an addiction! :p

thanks. got the intake installed which took alot of modifing to fit right, then i got dasa plenum rings, overdrive clutch cover, and water pump impeller on its way.

ill post some pics of the mods to the intake, i had to incorporate the utv crap siphon break into the the heat sheild so it would all fit under the cowl properly came out pretty good just need to clean up some of the edges.

here is the modified vent racing intake had to notch out the side and make a tab to allow the siphon break sit in close enough to clear the cowling. came out pretty good for only using basic hand tools. im been off with a busted knee for the last to months so my tool box and all my fab tools are at work which really sucks.
oh ya did i mention this intake dose not fit well at all still have some tweaking to get it right.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 80
took it out last weekend and it ran great, but i did develope an exhaust leak at the rear head pipe. took exhaust to two bros today and they replaced the head pipe collets and mounting brackets, rerapped the pipes and silicon sealed everything. also installed dasa over drive cover, plenum rings.

got the exhaust warrenty repaired and updated at two bros, then rerapped and sealed the entire exhaust, also installed dasa racing overdrive cover and kebc block off. will be installing mirrors rear chassis brace license plate holder an horn tomorrow so i can makr it street legal this weekend in havasu.

Got the Dada racing impeller installed finally. Now for the four seat cage. Goes into the magnum off-road shop Monday can't wait.

to say i am excited to see the rex with the cage all done is an understaitment hope to have it back this week. woohoo

Re: what my wife calls it a sickness

My wife calls it hers...

got it back yesturdy from magnum all i have to say is wow this cage came out awsome. will have some pics up tomorrow.

here she is almost done still have to build the light bar and roof.

Attachments

• IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG