Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

damn 300 views already just here on UTVUG? I think you definitely need to keep the vids rolling!! hahahah

What did ya expect Joey? It's a great looking car:D Oh, and the driver is pretty cute also:D
Keep up the great work Corry! Kathy roots for ya every race:D

I just watched the video again, didn't watch it all the way through the first time but this time I had to show both my daughters.... that motor just sounds like it screams! You start pulling away from other drivers pretty good once you hit the straights! I love point of view footage - really helps viewers get a feel for what's going on and love seeing the drivers in action behind you - just cant capture that from the sidelines!

Yeah, the one thing about the HD Go Pros is it makes things look farther away than they really are.....I was leading until I bicycled, and after that it was just hard to get caught up. The rest of the field wasn't as far back as they looked ;).......the top 5 are very fast drivers and machines! Not my best weekend of racing, but the video was good stuff! ;)

PS - Got your email and working on a reply!! :)

Awesome!

I've seen a lot good videos captured by Go Pros from my fellow riding buddies! But yeah, they unfortunately don't tell the real story when it comes to distance and steepness. We've got some older Point of View Cameras by Vio Sport and were always disappointed in that aspect. But the footage is still always fun to watch! We need to get some HD cameras though and the Go Pros seem like a good bet!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back