Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xn3E583rxKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Here is a video I made from our last LOORRS race at Speedworld...my first time with iMovie, so bear with me - lol! Kinda cool....gives you an idea of what it's like to race these SR1s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the sound is awesome - when it gets on the pipe from the rear view camera, it's the best!! :)

Great video! Looks like so much fun. When racing, do you find that you stay pretty quiet or do most racers curse throughout the entire race?

I had to lol at that question! I have said a few choice words here and there while racing, but usually you are so focused on what you are doing that unless you get totally taken out, there isn't much time for colorful word expressions or finger gestures.

whatching these video's kills me...I want to be out there soooo bad! Thanks for posting anyways! :)

Come out and race Vegas, Tyler! It's our last full weekend of racing!

Come out and race Vegas, Tyler! It's our last full weekend of racing!
chris(benchmark) is working late nights trying to get my XP ready in time for vegas I.m pretty sure I'll be there...:D

Would love to buy one and bring it to the race series I run in here in Indiana the look on there faces would be awesome when pulling up on start line.maybe someday I will be able to convince the money holder to let me get one

damn 300 views already just here on UTVUG? I think you definitely need to keep the vids rolling!! hahahah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back