UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

for those of you who were there and saw Chris Cahill of Desert Works little girl steal the show with the band Saturday night, here is her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CorynCahill

Give her page a like and post up your thoughts! The band was kick ass by themselves but when she got up and performed Zepplin I got the chills!

Cool pics, what's up with trailer off the side of the road ?? Broken hitch ?

I don't know. Saw it on the way to AM PM. It looked like they went through all those whoops too fast. It was probably a rental and no stabilizer bars either. Noobs....:rolleyes::D

Damn good for a first year event, next year will be unreal. Glad we made it down, as usual good times were had and we are left wanting more. It was good seeing everyone, and can't wait for the next trip :). That little girl that was singing was bad a$$. Stole the show for sure!

I had a great time. Good people, great food (Cisco), great riding. Next year will be EPIC !!!!

Frickin weather was perfect, nice breeze, What a great time we had. So many cool people, great food, excellent music, great trail riding. The off road park was such a good time. I wish I had takin more pics. So much going on I bet I only met about 20% of the people. John deere was out of waivers the 1/2 was into Sat and Black Rhino ran out of stock replacement belts for the Razors and helmet kits for the day. I would say great times for sure. Here are a few pics, The helicopters were pretty cool at night too.

Thanks to every one for attending, Thanks to all that came by our booth.

Your welcome. Thanks for bringing your wheels! It was a blast and already looking forward to next year!!!

Dan...
:D

We had a lot of fun that weekend. Thank you for putting that event together. Are you going to setup another Ocotillo Wells trip?
We will be out there next weekend, March 1st and 2nd for TDS. We will be camping off pipeline though. Hope you guys can make it out. Let me know?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back