Kawasaki UTVGuide.net's Race Teryx

I love this car. I really like the rock crawler sxs idea. I am looking to your car for insperation. I am going to build a 3 seat SXS sport crawler.

PM me your info so I can send you a breather.

that thing is looking so bad ass Jon!!!! But we need to get you a bigger UTVUnderground sticker! although I like the little one on the back! LOL

that thing is looking so bad ass Jon!!!! But we need to get you a bigger UTVUnderground sticker! although I like the little one on the back! LOL

That was all I had for the show we taped the other night. At least I had something on there for you! :D

MFS has been making some good progress. There are so many loose ends that it is making my head spin. KOH is just around the corner.

Teryx-Race-034.jpg

Steering with Unisteer power assist. New steering rack going in too (not in picture)

Teryx-Race-033.jpg

Stock pedal assembly

Teryx-Race-031.jpg

Teryx-Race-037.jpg

Teryx-Race-038.jpg

Teryx-Race-032.jpg

Teryx is still at MFS (Motorsports Fabrication Services). They are doing incredible work.

Aluminum dash is coming along nicely. Radio and GPS will go in next.
Teryx-Race-039.jpg

Teryx-Race-040.jpg

Teryx-Race-041.jpg

Oh shit bar will have a 17mm socket on the end so we can use it as a lug wrench.

Steering is all mounted up with Unisteer Power Steering. Just waiting on longer tie rods for the +4" Funco long travel.
Teryx-Race-042.jpg

Got it fired up today. Damn the 840cc with Muzzys Pro Pipes sound awesome. Can't wait to get behind the wheel and see what she will do! :D

Dam beast right there Jon!! Muzzy, Funco, Unisteer and great fab work, The Kawi has got game. I know PGreg's Kawi from Unleashed was one of the fastest at the drags for new years.

Chris at Benchmark dynod Bobbys 1000cc teryx motor and came up with triple digits yesterday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back