UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

I need the dually version! I like it. Rusty, you inspire me. Ihope to be building one of my own soon!

Here is some more updates. Did I mention how bad it sucks working in the driveway? Scotchbrite and WD40 party at my house!!! Damn you rain!!!!!!

va5ahu2a.jpg

urajaby9.jpg

2ery5uga.jpg

vyvehyzy.jpg

Damn nice.

There's nothing like building it yourself, it will end up exactly the way you want. Keep up the progress.

Are you going to drill drain holes in it and add plastic plugs?

Thanks, it's been allot of work. It's a hard project with limited hand tools. The best part is I am very cheap when it comes to buying something I can build. I will have less than $600 in the bed when its complete. I have a guy lined up to Powder Coat it when I am ready.

Today I build the new deck. Diamond Plate and wood. I have 24 hours to get this setup usable. Leaving for Havasu tomorrow morning.

du3une9y.jpg

Diamond plate floors in, lid and hinge for tie down box done. Load the Teryx T4 (picture is worth a thousand words)

hy4e7a4e.jpg

gaquzy4y.jpg

Ive been enjoying your build. If my truck bed ever gets crunched this is exactly what I would like to do.

Were headed to Havasu on Tues night. Ill keep an eye out for your T-rex.

droidage.....

I made my first 300 mile trip with it. It's so awesome to be in the fast lane with all my crap.

Here was a photo with everything loaded.

dyty4aha.jpg

hadese2u.jpg

The police in Lake Havasu like to issue tickets for not having a license plate light. I zip tied a flash light into position and the problem is solved.

3ahu9ape.jpg

I just saw it in person at the scenic parking lot on 95 north of cattail cove! It looks good driving by at 70 mph!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back