turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

Well please let me fill you all in on the last few months....

Well after I got the the 800 4 home from the Pure 300 race I called up Mark Queen to see if he could take a look at my it since he has my XP there already. Mark was very up front that he does not work on 800's but he would take a look any way but no promises.

So here we are a few months later and the 800 4 is running like a beast.. 155hp @ 15 lbs boost, couldn't ask for anything more. I took it out for a spin in the back yard for about two hrs and she was a dream to drive. I cant wait to get her on some trails soon.

Mark your a good person and I wish you nothing but success in your shop.

That's all im going to say on that !!:cool:

HELL YEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!! Glad to hear the blue pearl is in beast mode :D Hopefully you can take it out on some trails and open her up.....

You aint kidding.... I cant wait to take her out and really open her up on some open trails.. I took her out for a few hrs yesterday and had some fun, pissed off the ole folks down the street drifting around there corner...lol.... But had a blast with her..

Im going to need some new rubber on her... All the runs Mark was making in it and now what im doing she's rocking some nice street drag tires...lol...

Im going to need some new rubber on her... All the runs Mark was making in it and now what im doing she's rocking some nice street drag tires...lol...

HAHA, nice try bro, its all on you, I only drove her with the dyno tires!! lol

HAHA, nice try bro, its all on you, I only drove her with the dyno tires!! lol

Ooooo, that's gotta hurt ^^^^^^ He's saying you have a heavy foot...AKA lead foot Govacho!!!!! Sounds like your tires can't hold up to his power ;) time to upgraDDe....."2 D's for a Double Dose of this PIMPING!!!!!!" to some real skins.... 14" or 15" with some All Terrains is what I'm thinking..... Oh, If anyone can name the quote I referenced, Free booze for you on the next trip....:eek:

HAHAHA... OK Mark its all me... Damn it...

Any ways homie I'm thinking 15"s for sure with some mean ass all terrains ...

Were you not happy with Alba and thats why you took it to Queen, just wondering cause i was thinking about taking my car there to have some work done on it?

Were you not happy with Alba and thats why you took it to Queen, just wondering cause i was thinking about taking my car there to have some work done on it?

We ran into an issue with the ECU, and could not get the car to do what we wanted. I worked with everyone from KT to Mark@Queen trying to diagnose the problem for months with no luck. At a certain point when you are stuck it helps to get an outside eye. Mark decided not to deal with the factory ECU and add a standalone system to the car. While I am glad the problem is solved, we truly still do not know what the issue with the factory ECU was.

Nate
Alba Racing

NO NO NO... Nate and the Abla team did a great job and went above and beyond what they were paid to do. Nate has put out some sick rides and that why I went to them at Alba. I think it just came to a point that they did all they could and it was just time to let another person look at it.

Mark at Queen I'm sure will never work on a 2011 800 4 again after this one but he got it to work the way Nate and I built it for.
Mark just has a way to make computers work in cars and gets the cars to do what we hope they can do and that's go fast... not meant to take anything away from Nate cause he knows his chit too.

Would I go to Alba again, SURE I would, just not with a 2011 800 4, nor would I take it to anyone else for that matter...lol...

Thanks for the replies Im still going to take my car there i have always heard good thing about Alba and Nate but just wanted to make sure. Ill be giving them a call soon to get it down there.

Alba will take good care of you. Nate is a great guy and will do you right. Just don't take him a 2011 800 4.. Nate I'm just saying...lol..;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back