turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

Well as you saw this past weekend, Im still waiting.... I think this build will go down as the longest every in UTV history...

Its not the same Tom.. Think of it like this... I have this monster of a beast F1 MaClaren in the shop that i can ride so I have to stick with the Ford Pinto till then... Its like having a swimming pool and you cant go swimming.. Its like yuour starving looking at a menu and you can order...

See what I mean ??;)

Ok update from Nate today.. Everything is ready to go. Just waiting on a new clutch over ( over sized ) to allow us to still use the 60 amp alternater...lol... Gotta have the tunes...

So looks like two or so days and I should be able to pick her up, So Tue/Wed next week I hope..

Ok update from Nate today.. Everything is ready to go. Just waiting on a new clutch over ( over sized ) to allow us to still use the 60 amp alternater...lol... Gotta have the tunes...

So looks like two or so days and I should be able to pick her up, So Tue/Wed next week I hope..

Sweet..Almost there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Sweet..Almost there.

Yeah after waiting 5 almost 6 months... This can Nate will know inside out.. Hell hes tore it down twice already...
Its been a long time but Nate and Alba are good people and stand by what they do and sell..

HUMMM... well I just found out that its going to be another 3 weeks to get this so called extended clutch cover. This cover is going to allow me to use the UTV INC 60 amp alternanter along with the SMT clutch..

So with that kind of time no need to just let it sit there, right ? SO I asked Nate to go ahead and install the Jagged X long traver +8 kit on this bad boy of a rzr... Now with that said not only will this little beut be fast but she will skate over them whoops like a hot knife through butter...lol... Cant wait, been waiting, only thing I can do is wait..

Well now were still waiting on the clutch cover and the long travel kit install, I called Mark at Queen racing today. We will be starting a new build of the 2013 xp900 I have.

Yes that means there will be a new big dawg on the West Coast with a 900 XP pushing 350+ hp...:eek: SO once that gets under way Ill make sure will all be up to date with that build...

Well well well.... Its been a long time waiting...lol.. Looks like tomorrow is the day the 800 comes home to PAPA !! Along with the motor and turbo build, I decided to install a Jagged X long travel with walker evens shocks. Now this little monster will have 16.5" up front and 16.0" in the rear of travel.

Here are a few pics from Nate as they finish up everything..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry I don't know how to make them bigger

Then the real question.... when's the first ride?

UMM that will be tomorrow sometime after I get her home then loaded up in the RV and then off to the Cal City 300 race this weekend..

Well lets just say it was not a good weekend and Ill leave it at that... Im very very VERY disappointed with the car.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back