TORC at the PAS..

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Anyone else coming out to race next weekend??? trying to get an idea on whose coming because if we can get around 10-15 cars to show up, we might be able to run between the pro-2 and pro-4 main event!!

And to clear some things up that were brought up before, the utv's do NOT have to run a special USAC radio.
So who's coming:D

Well I wont be racin but I will be watching and hopefully taking pictures but TORC is making me jump through hoops and pay for some sort of a special license.....Tear it up RJ!!!

Chad George will be there. He has been dying to race at the PAS. Finally the opportunity has arrived.

I believe Tyler Winbury will be there as well .

Not sure I can afford to race this series as well as M4SX, LOORRS, and ITP Quadcross....I WANT to, believe me!!! Just not looking good at this time.......

Hey Chris!! Glen Helen was awesome!! I have never been to the bike Nat's before.....so many people!! Then my races on Sunday went well...brought home some trophies and had a good time remembering how to make the ol' quad go fast! ;)

Hope to see everyone this weekend at Perris.....good luck to all of you racing out there!!! :)

I wish all racers best of luck. I'm not going to make this one but I will see every body in a few weeks for the M4SX race.

Yep - good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see the coverage!

Do you have to join tracking international with a screen name and password to watch the live tracking?

I watched it during the last M4SX race and didn't have to join. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back