THIS IS REDICULOUS

Did everyone require this much work to get ALL the mud out ?? WTF

IMAG0153.jpg

Haha dude i did the same thing!!! When i took my skid plate off it was so heavy it almost killed me lol

Someone would make bank if they sold a cover for the rear wheel fenders on the XP! The mud can go ALL the way up into the moldings for the bed handles! Wonder if you stuffed foam blocks up in there before a race if that would safe a lot of weight and cleanup afterwards?

YES!! I spent almost 2hrs 2 days in a row hosing my car off. Then had to SHOVEL my concrete slab off. Car still needs a soap n water bath. Not to mention, helmet. Suit, enclosed trailer.
I was especially sad because the car I raced only had 19 miles on it when I lined up for the mud bog.
On a positive note : Primm is mostly sand so even when we raced it in the rain it was not near like Glen Helen.

well im glad i am pulling mine apart i have found a couple things that could have been an issue. The steering tie rod connection at rack was so loose and i lock tighted them too. Who knows. I hope i dont have to do this again so drastic but cage is going to powder tomorrow along with a few more parts. Happy washing everyone

I've gone to those lengths. Even waxed my chassis!

We have all heard about you getting you chassis waxed, but do you have to post it! good god man some things should be kept to your self. Do we have smile for that?????

Did everyone require this much work to get ALL the mud out ?? WTF

IMAG0153.jpg

Is this from Soboba or Glen Helen? We had a TON of track from Soboba. I just motored it over to Deep Creek (Hesperia containment Dam) and drove for awhile in the water. Clean as a whistle..... LOL!!!

Glen Helen,

Dave i tried and tried and everytime i thought i was done more and more sand gravel rocks ect. So glad i pulled it apart. Its only about 2 hours to tear down that far lol

WTF... where did the front end go.. suspension, diff, radiator? Seriously just to get the mud off that all came off?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avakalanaya
Back